I have a fresh Mopar 383 Street/Strip that would be perfect for a mid 60s B-Body that wants to dive on the street on pump gas — then go to the track and kick some ass.
- New Rings, Bearings, and gaskets
- New Victor Intake
- New Diamondback Engines 750 CFM 4150 Carb (Powder Coated red)
- Steel 6-Bolt Crank
- Steel Rods
- Edelbrock Heads
- Mopar Performance Roller Rockers
- Mopar Performance “Purple’ Solid Lifter Cam
- Mickey Thompson Aluminum Valve Covers
- Chrome Oil Pan
Motor was put in a car and run for less than 100 miles — no racing. It is broken in, rings have seated, and ready to drop into your car.
$6000 – davetheoldhippie @ gmail.com