1950 Indian Chief Hot Rod Kustom
This is a Kustom Hot Rod Indian Chief that I had commissioned Terry Krumm of Krumm’s Indian (the very best Indian Restorer – EVER) to build for me.
- 80CI Stroker
- Bonneville Cam and Follower
- JE Forged Pistons
- Carrillo Forged Rods
- Modified Oil Pump & Cooler
- Metallic Candied Apple Greens and Gold Rainbow Paint
- Flaming Headdress Indian Graphic in Gold
- Kustom made dual Fishtail Pipes
- Tombstone tail light
- Deluxe Solo Saddle with conchos, fringe, studs and green rhinestones
- Buckhorn Handlebars
- Crotch Shifter
- and more
- Fast Scoot!
- Ridden less than 500 fun miles before becoming a museum piece
A lot of money was spent on the building of this one of a kind Motorcycle.
I once had a museum with 23 Indian Motorcycles. A few years back I sold all but my favorite two, which I drained of fluids, polished, and put into Protection Bubbles to control dust and humidity. I’m in the process of downsizing my life now that I’m retired, and now offering these two motorcycles for sale for the first time.
I rode the bike less than 500 miles, prior to preparing for long term storage. I suggest a professional to go through the bike to rebuild the carb, install a new battery, lubrication service, and make the proper adjustments prior to riding.
Clean title in my name
While I’m selling this and most of my other collector cars, trucks, and motorcycles for our retirement and for less to maintain, there is ashort list of items I might consider in trade. For a complete and up to date list of items I have for sale or trade, click here.